U-MBCT Micro-Blood Collection Tubes
- Company Name:U-REAL Medical Technology Co.
- Membership:Free Member
- Registration Date:2010. 09.07
- Contact:Stephan Mothe
- Related Keywords:micro, blood collection, tube, edta
When collecting blood from specially vulnerable patients, such as children and the elderly, or for particular tests requiring a smaller specimen, it is unnecessary to utilize regular sized blood collection tubes. A phlebotomist can show some sensitivity by using U-MBCT tubes, U-REAL's micro-blood collection tubes designed for draw volumes of .5ml.
U-MBCTTM Micro-Blood Collection Tubes
- Pink cap: EDTA Micro Tube
- Red cap: Serum Micro Tube (with Clot Activator)
- Green Cap: Heparin Lithium or Heparin Sodium Micro Tube
These small, plastic tubes are ideal for taking samples from children or geriatric patients. The Pink Cap tubes contain EDTA for haematology tests, the Red Cap tubes contain Clot Activator for serum tests, and the Green Cap tubes contain Heparin Lithium or Heparin Sodium for plasma and biochemistry tests. The draw volume for these tubes is .5ml. They are produced to the highest quality with our cutting edge technology, and can feature bar-coded labels to facilitate processing in an automated lab.
Business Registry Number: 120-86-03931